- Purchase advertising through Project Wonderful.
- Participate in the forums of popular t-shirt communities
- Set up an affiliate program with shareasale.com
- Submit to the major t-shirt blogs/sitesCreate an etsy store and sell a select number of your products through their site
- Start a blog (or write more, if you already have one)
- Compete in one or two larger design competitions on sites like Threadless or Cameesa
For the full article follow the link to 7 Creative Ways to Promote Your T-Shirt Store Online
Need an E-Commerce Website?
Shopify is perfect for beginners and experts. You don't need to have any technical or design experience to easily create a beautiful online store with your branding. Choose from tons of well designed e-commerce templates that look great on desktops, phones, and tablets. Easily customize, create pages, add products, and you're pretty much ready to accept payments. Plans start at $14 and comes with a free no risk 30 day trial period.
Check out our in depth review of Shopify here and see why Shopify is our number 1 recommended shop for clothing companies.
DID YOU LIKE THIS ARTICLE?
Sign up for our mailing list and get updates and premium content directly in your inbox. We will also send you a copy of our Startup Guide to help you get up and running.