7 Creative Ways to Promote Your T-Shirt Store Online
- Purchase advertising through Project Wonderful.
- Participate in the forums of popular t-shirt communities
- Set up an affiliate program with shareasale.com
- Submit to the major t-shirt blogs/sitesCreate an etsy store and sell a select number of your products through their site
- Start a blog (or write more, if you already have one)
- Compete in one or two larger design competitions on sites like Threadless or Cameesa
For the full article follow the link to 7 Creative Ways to Promote Your T-Shirt Store Online
Need an E-Commerce Website?
is perfect for beginners and experts. You don't need to have any technical or design experience to easily create a beautiful online store with your branding. Choose from tons of well designed e-commerce templates that look great on desktops, phones, and tablets. Easily customize, create pages, add products, and you're pretty much ready to accept payments. Plans come with a free no risk 30 day trial period.
Check out our in depth review of Shopify here
and see why Shopify is our number 1 recommended shop for clothing companies.
Thread's not Dead is "the ESSENTIAL strategy guide for dominating the t-shirt business"
- Says Jeffery Kalmikoff, Former CCO of Threadless.com
Start your own clothing company and become the next Mark Ecko, Obey, or Johnny Cupcakes! Learn how to dominate the t-shirt business.
How to Start and Grow your Own Clothing Company
How to Build a Massive Following Using Social Media
Case Studies and Interviews with the Best of the Best
Use the code "howtostart" for 20% OFF