Here is what to do to fix the visual editor in wordpress 3.5.1
- First clear all the cache on your browser.
- Add the plugin, “Use Google Libraries” and activate it
- If this doesn’t work turn off all the other plugins and see if that makes any change
This plugin allows your WordPress site to use the content distribution network side of Google’s AJAX Library API, rather than serving these files from your WordPress install directly.
The plugin also
- increases the chance that a user already has these files cached
- takes load off your server
- uses compressed versions of the libraries (where available)
- Google’s servers are set up to negotiate HTTP compression with the requesting browser
Now visual editor on wordpress 3.5.1 is fine. Let me know if this works for you. I read other articles saying to
add this to the wp-config.php file:
Supposedly that worked for other people but if you can fix the problem with just adding a plugin I think that is the easier solution.
Need an E-Commerce Website?
- Says Jeffery Kalmikoff, Former CCO of Threadless.comStart your own clothing company and become the next Mark Ecko, Obey, or Johnny Cupcakes! Learn how to dominate the t-shirt business.